Me and my little guy Jason

Me and my little guy Jason

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Special Visit With Kekoa

It was the best experience ever. It all started at Lego Land. The moment I saw his sister, mom, and him my heart just melted. They came walking across the parking lot and I wanted to run to them. Not just run, but run and skip at the same time. When I first came up to him he just stared at me like I thought he would, but he was still content. I got to take him out of his stroller and take a few pictures with him. He didn't even cry! He is such a big boy, but full of love and energy. His mom and sister wanted to ride one of the rides and asked if I would mind watching him. Of course not!! I was afraid that he would cry, but to my surprise he didn't. He ran around and even walked up to me and wanted me to hold him. When I picked him up he laid his head on my shoulder. I was so happy I wanted to cry. It reminded me of a very special moment we had in the hospital. He is the happiest and cutest little boy ever.

I thought it might be a little hard to see him and then leave, but I actually felt pretty good after wards. I felt happy inside because I knew he was happy. I got to see it for myself. I got to see how much he loves his mom and how his mom knows him so well. I felt a little sad that I didn't know his little personality, but at the same time I completely understood and didn't focus on that. He is just a perfect little boy with nothing to offer but love and happiness to others. I love how much he loves his sister and mom. He kept walking up to people and putting his head on their laps at my brothers house. It was so cute. He interacted well with my niece, nephews, and sister in law, but not so much my brother. I bought him a little nerf football and he actually played with it. That made me happy cause I want him to like football. :)

Anyways it really was the best day ever!! I will always love him and am thankful for his mom for trusting me so much to be with him and let me watch him while they were busy having fun. No ride in the world could make me as happy as just watching that little boy have fun and live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment