Me and my little guy Jason

Me and my little guy Jason

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blessing and Sealing

Jason has been blessed and sealed! I thought it was going to be really hard on me and to a certain extent it was, but once again I got through it much better than I thought with the help of the Lord. Things got a bit hectic for me with my thoughts and emotions running crazy. I couldn't seem to figure out what I was really upset with for quite some time, but the past few weeks I have been feeling great!

Jason was blessed on December 5, 2010. His mom made him the cutest pants to wear for the blessing and sealing. She said that when they went to court, the blessing, and the Temple to be sealed he "messed" his pants. Well I can honestly say (not some of my friends can say this) that I have not "messed" my pants when experiencing a change, but sometimes my body feels like I am going to.

He was sealed to his family on December 23, 2010 and from the pictures I have received it looked so peaceful and happy. His family truly loves him and accepts him in to their family so well. I am so happy for them to all be one eternal family. My thoughts and feelings about this really can't be explained with words, but every emotion you can imagine having through this I had. Mostly good of course, but a bit emotional at the same time.

I am so grateful that he has been blessed and sealed. As hard as it is to know that he really is not mine I am truly happy to know he has an eternal family who LOVES him. I told his mom that I often wonder if the Lord would have told them to adopt when they prayed about it had I not been doing the things I was doing. I honestly feel that Jason was meant to be in that family. I never thought much about things like that, but one day I was thinking how I couldn't imagine Jason with any other family. And trust me I had a lot to choose from and I knew right away that they were the ones. It is proof to me that the Lord takes care of ALL of his children no matter how wrong their choices are. I never would have thought I would have been one of "those" girls who gets pregnant, but I was and the Lord didn't just say go and do whatever you want. He lead me to a much happier life. I am not saying to make bad choices, but because I have made my choices he made the best of it that he could. I have met some pretty cool girls through my birth moms group and have become great friends with them.

I sent Jason a gift for Christmas and his mom told me that when he was opening it he was so excited as if he really knew who it was from. I love that story and only wish to have seen his little face while opening it.

No comments:

Post a Comment