Me and my little guy Jason

Me and my little guy Jason

Thursday, October 7, 2010

So on September 18, 2010 I got to go back to the Temple for the first time in a year. It was better than I could even remember. I felt the spirit so strong there that I never want to forget how that feels again. The power of the atonement is stronger than I could have ever imagined. I am so grateful to have the atonement. From my own personal experience I know the Lord and our Savior love us.

I have still been getting updates on Jason and he is such a big boy. I miss him like crazy still, but I know he is happy and healthy. His family love him so much and it is so comforting to see all the beautiful pictures of them together. I love that they are outside so much. When I was younger I use to LOVE playing outside. Even now I still love to do things outside. Not so much in the summer, but the rest of the year I do.

My Grandma Jones passed away yesterday morning and was reunited with her wonderful husband. I know they were both so happy to be together again. I have been thinking a lot about this day coming and although I will miss Grandma I am so happy for her. I am happy for the knowledge of eternal families. Although Jason will be sealed to another family, in the end we will all be one big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment